Walk: Sundance Kabuki (Carol)
Distance: 2 miles and small home yoga
Ciwt has defied all the experts and arrived at the definitive method for getting the must/mildew smell out of gloves:
1. Buy very expensive, high quality gloves at exceedingly deep discount.
2. After you throw away all the packaging and return receipts and discover they stink, dab with cheap vodka and hang inside to dry .
3. When smell is exactly the same, consider throwing away.
4. Retrieve from trash and hang outside .
5. Completely forget the gloves as they go through 2 rain storms.
6. Look outside, remember and apply wool washing liquid to soaking wet gloves.
7. Continue to keep (forget) gloves outside for another rainstorm.
8. After that rainstorm, check smell. If it seems quite a bit better, soap again and place in washer on gentle cycle.
9. Place in dryer until dry, checking occasionally that they don't burn or shred.
10. Smell again. If good, place in closet for use in cold weather .
*See Days 4/308 & 310 for beginning of Ciwt's glove saga